JUST GOT HOME - DAY-1 14/10/08 1pm

Hello Just got home and have been sorted out with my bed, and pillows and something to eat. My eye has begun to get a bit more cloudy, i hope this is normal. Anna is taking really good, REALLY GOOD care of me. Its really nice... erm I am of course worrying about my eye, just thinking that it's not supposed to be like that but then its not really my job to do so, i think annas sort of... well.... i've got to listen to Anna.... She's the boss! Yeah so, i'm all settled in, just going to lie down and catch up with some more harry potter audio-book, which is pretty cool. Everyone is happy for me to be back and i'm er really happy with how the operation has gone. It has been really wierd, like with my right eye i can still see all the keratoconic stuff, the... erm... 6x vision and all the bits in between, and with my left eye, although its really going cloudy and fuzzy, i can see that the keratoconus side of things is really depreciated and i can almost see like pin-dots for the lights, instead of all the rings round it and stuff, so i'v got quite good, um quite hopeful for what is going to come of it all. Ooh, there we go (alarm going off in the background) its time for my next dose of Dexa, so i'd better get that done. Bye

No comments: