THE DAY AFTER THE OP - DAY 1 - 14/10/08

Hello.
Its Tuesday morning, day after the operation and i feel like i'm doing quite well.
The last one, obviously they had just taken the patch off and everything, err vision is a little bit cloudier in that eye today than it was last night. I hope that it's nothing major but, yep not too sure.
Dr Anderson has just seen me and had a good look, he says there is some deposit on the lens but the lens is looking very nice, everything has gone very well.
I'm looking like i have been beaten up, my eye has gone really big and puffy and everything and..... just...... yeah, feeling a bit down so far just cos it's like, the day after and mainly that the vision has gone down a bit but, can't really do much about that.
I have a 1 week check up in a bit, earlier than 1 week in fact its 3 days, so im having thursday evening at another hospital i'v got to go to, they are gonna come up and give me a err... apointment soon.
I still feel very woozy from yesterday, and just really looking forward to spending the next 3 weeks in bed and hopefully this will begin to get better, and sort of stabilise a bit.
Its still amazing that i can sort of see out of it, i wasn't expecting to be able to see anything to begin with, i thought it was gonna be really cloudy and hazy, it wasnt and now its beginning to get that way which is a bit annoying. If Dr Anderson comes to see me before i go, i will have to let him know that.
I forgot to ask him some stuff like what do i need to look out for do i need to make a... sss.... like if it starts to go really bad, do i need to come back in and stuff like that? so. i dunno? I might need to ask some questions, maybe i will ask the nurse next time she comes round, see what she thinks.
Ok
There we go
Its 20 past 9 in the morning, over and out...

1 comment:

gk said...

Good luck with this. Everything will go just fine.
Another kcer