DAY 5 - SATURDAY 18/10/08

Hey. Its Saturday morning and my eye is hurting more than it has done yesterday and its... i'm feeling that it was a bit due to the extra activity last night, just kinda being downstairs and not resting and relaxing quite as much as i probably should have been doing.
I feel a bit under the weather today and a bit down but then whehay whats new!
Its really cool (My brother in law) Ben's just gone to get my prescription, finally sorted it all out and with 2 months supply, just in time as i nearly ran out, for a Princely, no Kingly, no Sultanly sum of £180, which is kinda ridiculous!
Its like an imense amount of money for eye drops, i had no idea that it was gonna be quite that much. I thought it was going to be the standard price per prescription or per item, not per molecule. I assumed that is would be about £30 at most.
Its a ridiculous amount of money, but then again... It's got to be done, what price do i put on my eyesight?
I could have gone with the Preservative option but that is supposed to be not as good for your eye and ......... Oh god, i have got Chloramphenicol dribbling from my eye into the back of my nose and it tastes really discusting and bitter. Eugghhh its horrible!
Yeah the preservative is supposed to be a kind of toxin, so its better for me to not be putting that toxin into my newly transplanted cornea. In the scheme of things £180 is nothing... If it makes the difference in my eye healing better or not! So there we go, its got to be done!
Just had a gorgeous brekky, mum brought me up a full english and some tea, i'm feeling a bit better about spending the weekend here and having to not do stuff. Its a gorgeous day outside and i just.... i dunno..... I'm looking forward to when i can enjoy it!
One day, one day soon.
Cool . Probably speak again later today.

No comments: